giovedì 17 settembre 2009

RobinGupta.Com Review

Hello my self Paul & I am here to review about RpobinGupta.Com Seo Services (RobinGupta.Com Review). I have been using Robin Gupta's services for more than a year, and boy, am I pleased! But first I need to tell you a little about myself. Well we are UK based Seo Services provider company which have about 175 UK client, one day my colleague James McDonald Suggest me a name Robin Gupta who own a seo company (RobinGupta.Com) so I contact with Robin to give him a try & we placed a small test order, this test order was done in very professional way I like robin's way of communication, his way of reporting, his way of email support,. Everything was perfect in my first order and my client was quite happy with this service so start talking with Robin Gupta and set up a deal for all type of seo services. It's been one year since I am using Robin Gupta and right now we are using robin's 8 seo services and this is really pleasure to work with RobinGupta.Com. My life has changed. I tell you, Robin is one of the smartest guys I have met! The way he researched my business and found out the best ways to ensure regular traffic to my site has to be appreciated. So if you have a web business, please hear me out.

Actually I tried Robin's premium Complete SEO Services. It is the whole list of services all rolled into one. But of course, you can try a single service if you want. Okay, so here it goes. If you think Directory Submissions Services are obsolete try the one Robin offers. He is constantly updating the list of directories and he manually submits all the pieces. Moreover my site had a lot of Flash and graphics, but Robin found a way to deal with it! His Link Building Service is also very effective. Just imagine your site coming up on the first page of search engines! Obviously, people will flock to it. And this service does just that. That too, at a very low price. Alternately, you can use the Guaranteed Directory Link service. Robin will personally guarantee you approved links in the topmost relevant category.

Also check out Robin's Social Bookmarking Service. I tried it and Robin linked my website to a number of social networking and blog sites. Robin insisted linking my website only to those social networks and blogs which had a high traffic and were relevant to my business. As a result, those links attracted the right kind of people to my site. Thanks Robin! The Forum Posting Service is also awesome. Robin posted my site link on a number of forum posts which led to direct one-way incoming links which were permanent. Search engines also started giving more importance to my website.

Hey, and don't forget to try out Robin's Blog Commenting Service. Actually I think that Robin is a sort of a pioneer in this field. Commenting on a relevant blog and putting a link to my site is something I had never heard. Robin researched my site and put logical comments on blogs which were relevant with a link to my site. Mind you, none of these were considered spam. All of the comments seemed very natural and therefore were not deleted by the blogger AND traffic to my site increased! Moreover the backlinks were all permanent.

I was not very sure about Robin's Press Release Distribution Service. I mean, few people read newspapers these days, especially not the age group I wanted to target to my site. Robin suggested that most newspapers have online editions and search engines love them. So press releases with backlinks to my site were very searchable. Robin made these articles keyword-rich. And he allowed me to upload video clips of my site at no extra charge!

Also try out Robin's Blog Review Service. It's dirt-cheap and he submitted the reviews only on relevant and popular blogs. Don't waste a lot of money on people who will submit your reviews to irrelevant blogs which will ultimately get deleted. Use Robin's. I am sure you won't be disappointed. Robin's Article Syndication Service is the best in the SEO business. He got only approved article links from article directories. I did not have to wait for approval or submit millions of articles. Robin did everything for me.

I think Robin could achieve all he has because of the amazing team of professionals who work for him. These guys can write great stuff which is to-the-point, relevant and concise. Try out Robin's Article Writing Service if you want proof. They write original, unique, keyword-rich articles and once you read them you will be surprised to the amount of research they have done for your site. And to top it all, Robin charges very little for this service.

If you are anything like me, you wouldn't like to spend huge sums of money on unprofessional SEO people. I took a chance and tried robingupta.com. It changed my life. I would like to share my website's address with all of you but can't do that for professional reasons. Go ahead and try Robin. I did and planning an encore!

Nessun commento: