giovedì 19 novembre 2009

Providing a Comfortable Bed for Your Dog gets a Good Night?s Rest for You Too!

Chances are, if you purchased your dog as a puppy like I did, you want to cuddle and bond with your baby when you brought them home. If you?re like me, you may have started out with the puppy in your bed, perhaps at the foot of your bed, to keep him or her safe. It?s a great idea with the best of intentions but in the long run, if you don?t want to have you bed occupied by your pet on a regular basis, the best thing to do is to start them out the right way, which is with their own sleeping space.

One of the best types of beds on the market today is the bowser dog beds. I admit, I experimented with some of those department store type sleeping items for my dog after I discovered I wanted my bed back and couldn?t reclaim it that easily and they just didn?t work out. Before I discovered these great beds, I spent a small fortune on sleeping aids and nothing seemed to work until I found him one of these bowser dog beds.

Of course, there was a transition period and process to go through to get him to go from my bed to his own, but in no time at all, he was absolutely delighted to get into his own bed at night and get a good night?s rest and you know what? I started to get a good night?s sleep as well, knowing he was comfortable and at ease in his own bed and not mine.

One of the most popular styles is thebowsers donut bed and rightfully so. This design comes in a variety of sizes and a wealth of colors. Gone are the days when you have to rush and put away your dog?s bed before guests arrive because these beds are not just comfortable but they look great. For those who like to color-coordinate their room?s furnishings, there are many different colors to choose from so that your dog?s bed matches the room?s décor perfectly.

Did you know that choosing a bowser donut bed for your dog means you?re choosing from an industry leader that?s been making quality beds since 1998? The donut shape is particularly suited to dogs of all shapes and sizes and provides a comfortable place for sleeping at night and nap time at any other time of day. These smart-styled donut beds are also great for dogs that are under the weather and want the comforting feeling of being coddled. This style of bed provides protection from drafty areas and is good looking enough to place in any room with confidence and coordination to existing décor.

Once I selected a bowser donut bed for my dog, we were so pleased that I ordered several more to put in other rooms around the house. Now he has the option to relax in comfort that matches my color in various rooms. It was one of the best decisions I could have made for both of us, especially when it comes to my bed.

Nessun commento: