sabato 20 giugno 2009

Various reasons for and against various fridges

Ever wondered what is the difference between a regular fridge and a larder fridge? A larder fridge doesn't have a freezer (ice box). On the plus side, that means you've got more space for other stuff. Because I really don't need an ice box, it might be a good choice for me.

Recently I've been browsing around to find the right fridge for me. I've been choosing between Electrolux, Zanussi, Bosch, Smeg and Gorenje larder fridges. As usually I have problems with making decisions, since every of these companies has some really good fridges in store.

I have plenty of space, so nice extra large Gorenje larder fridges might not be a choice to miss. On the other hand too much space also probably means too much food and I have problems with staying fit already. Not having an ice box also isn't just a thing of choice but also kind of a neccesity, since my mum would keep on cooking for me and sending me frozen stuff which is great, but not so convenient, if I really want to loose some weight.

Taking everything into consideration, Gorenje larder fridges really are fantastic but for me personally their built-in larder fridge might be a better decision.

Nessun commento: